This is my weekly Yoga & Bootcamp Schedule. All these are online, BUT I’m now allowing students to join with me in the studio. Space is limited so let me know if you want a link, or want to come in the studio LIVE!
**Beginning October 4, 2020**
|Fit and Fabulous
|Fit and Fabulous
Set Up Your Space
- Clear a space and have your mat set up with long edge of the mat facing the camera. Set up your device 8-10 feet away from you about waist height or higher so I an have a full view of you (if possible
- Have a strap with a buckle, 2 blocks, one or two blankets, a wall and a chair
- Alternatives: a long bathrobe tie, books that you can stack, large bath towels, couch cushions
- Chair yoga: An armless chair, strap, 2 blocks and a blanket.
- Light to medium hand weights (cans from the pantry will work), blanket, chair, shoes are optional.
How It Works
- Choose the class or workout session that you want to join, and send me your request.
- I’ll email you a Zoom meeting link which you’ll need to access the class. There will be a class ID and a Password. Download Zoom onto your computer or phone beforehand. (Computers or iPads sometimes work better then your phone and it’s a bigger screen.)
- Be ready for class and on the mat 5 to 10 minutes before, so we can work out any technical difficulties . I’ll mute everyone when class starts. You can unmute yourself if you have any questions. Your video on is optional. However, it’s nice when I can see you, so I can offer personal instructions.
- If you want to schedule a time before class anytime, just to try it out with me, let me know and we will sent up a private time.
- Suggested prices:
Yoga – all classes are on a sliding scale from $10-$25 per class
- Fit and Fabulous – $10 per class or $8 for a series of 4 or more
- And, if you can’t afford to pay, then please take class anyway. I don’t want you to not take class for financial difficulties.